- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.