- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- Mindless Baby Blanket Pattern With Such A Unique Design
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.