- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Crochet Leg Warmers -Beginner Friendly Free Crochet Pattern
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.