- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.