- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.