- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.