- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.