- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- Amazing Pixelated Granny Squares Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.