- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.