- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.