- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- Bring That Vacation Feeling Home With This Ocean Inspired Ionian Ripple Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.