- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.