- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.