- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Little Picot Granny Square Is Really Unique And Amazing! [Crochet Diagram Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.