- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
This is one of the most versatile afghan patterns. Crazy Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a design-your-own style afghan. Interesting enough, this pattern is presented as patterns for the individual sections and construction guidelines. You can make this blanket as small or as big as you want. This beautiful ripple blanket pattern is very simple but so very cleverly thought-out. Very different and fun!
The diamond inserts transition the ripple pattern from a smaller ripple to a larger one and then back to a smaller one again. The diamond inserts can also be stacked to create a patchwork look. (Source)
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.