- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- Free Crochet Velvet Scrunchie Pattern
This is one of the most versatile afghan patterns. Crazy Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a design-your-own style afghan. Interesting enough, this pattern is presented as patterns for the individual sections and construction guidelines. You can make this blanket as small or as big as you want. This beautiful ripple blanket pattern is very simple but so very cleverly thought-out. Very different and fun!
The diamond inserts transition the ripple pattern from a smaller ripple to a larger one and then back to a smaller one again. The diamond inserts can also be stacked to create a patchwork look. (Source)
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.