- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
This cute and easy crochet flower for beginner pattern is different from most of the patterns we’ve seen. It has six petals that are long and pointed and together create the most adorable flower applique. This flower can be used in so many ways that are both attractive and decorative.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Free Pattern
You can make a few and join them to create a table runner, or a beautiful garland for example. Use colors to create something unique or color schemes with beige to create the vintage feeling. This pattern, courtesy of NotikaLand Crochet And Knitting is an easy, free crochet flower pattern that any beginner can make.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to NotikaLand Crochet and Knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.