- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
Start looking through your yarn stash right now to make one of these cuties or put these adorable crochet baby owls amigurumi on your future to do list! They are perfect for Easter basket stuffers or for stocking stuffers besides candy and to make someone’s heart sing. Baby Owl Free Pattern by My of Little Muggles is a very cute pattern with step by step pictures which hopefully will inspire you to have some fun while making them.
Cute Crochet Baby Owls Amigurumi Free Pattern
Size USD3/3.25mm crochet hook
Medium/worsted weight yarn
Sport weight yarn in White (for eye circles)
12mm safety eyes
Blunt end tapestry needle
Polyester fiber fill
Check out the original source for These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Muggles Amigurumi Design
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.