- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.