- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.