- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.