- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Tapestry Crochet Square For Your Coffee Themed Afghan
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.