- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- Very Stylish And Feminine Crochet Chemo Cap
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.