- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
What a funny and cute pattern – perfect for a mad cat-lady! How could one resist this adorable knitted pattern? This beautiful scarf is going to be more than just something to keep you warm when the weather gets cold. With this unique design it’s going to be a statement piece and an important part of your wardrobe.
The Cat Shawl Sudderudden by Susanne Ljung makes o lovely gift for anyone who loves cats. Knitted round with circular needles this cat shawl will speak both to the wearer and anyone else seeing it.
Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
Shawl measures: 235 x 120cm
Needle size: 3.5mm (U.S. 4) circular
3,25mm (U.S. 3) circular 40 -150 cm
Yarn: Wool /Sport , that meets required needle size
Check out the original source for the The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe with all the directions and full written pattern at: Igarnkorgen
Thanks to Susanne Ljung for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.