- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
Simple yet effective, this crochet messy bun hat pattern is a great quick little project, perfect for last minute gifts and bad hair days alike. Messy bun hats are the rage among the younger crowd right now. It is stylish as well as practical. Now you don’t need to get that hat hair. People are selling these like hot cakes. Make this free Messy Bun or Ponytail Hat Pattern from the Crochet Dreamz blog. The buttons on the side add a unique and cute touch, don’t you think?
1.Worsted weight ( size 4) yarn. I used Willow Yarns Wash worsted in color Celestial.
3.Four (five for size Large) ½ inch metal buttons for embellishment
4.Yarn needle to weave in the ends
Note: The hat has good stretch and hence has a smaller circumference compared to regular crochet hats.
Child: 17 inch circumference and 7 ½ inches high
Teen/Adult Small: 18 inch circumference and 8 inches high
Adult Medium/Large: 20 inch circumference and 9 inches high
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Messy Bun Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.