- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
Use your scrap yarns to make a cozy for your mobile phone. Being the gadget we use the most and have to carry around in our bags with gazillion things, don’t you think it is time we gave our best companion some love.This Mobile Phone Cozy pattern by CrochetDreamz is worked using an F(3.75mm) hook and worsted weight yarn. You can customize it for any mobile and even your tablet, as it is a measure as you go project. I am sure you will have a lot of friends requesting you make them one. Perfect stash buster, isn’t it?
Best Customizable Crocheted Phone Case
Worsted weight yarn in two colors. A soft cotton yarn like I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby is recommended though any worsted weight yarn that is not too rough will work as well.
Hook F (3.75mm)
One ¾ inch wooden button
Check out the original source for the Best Crocheted Phone Case Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.