- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
This crochet beanie is super cute with and without the flower. Crochet Ribbed Beanie Pattern by Christine at Projects Around the House has so much texture and is so interesting to look at. The ribbing looks amazingly good and stylish! Simple and elegant, this is a quick and clever pattern that makes a great and thoughtful gift.
Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used Loops and Threads Impeccable)
Button (if adding the flower)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Beanie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Projects Around the House
Thanks to Christine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.