- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
This crochet beanie is super cute with and without the flower. Crochet Ribbed Beanie Pattern by Christine at Projects Around the House has so much texture and is so interesting to look at. The ribbing looks amazingly good and stylish! Simple and elegant, this is a quick and clever pattern that makes a great and thoughtful gift.
Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used Loops and Threads Impeccable)
Button (if adding the flower)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Beanie pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Projects Around the House
Thanks to Christine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.