- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- Agatha & Argus Kitties Crochet Patterns Are Gorgeous!
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.