- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- Mindless Baby Blanket Pattern With Such A Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.