- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.