- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.