- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- What Is A Magic Circle In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.