- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Have a baby shower coming up soon? This blanket is stunning and I love this soft yellow color and the stitch pattern in it. The Diamond Stitch Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a super simple pattern that works up fast once you get the sequence down. This blanket is worked using Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads and the finished size is 38 by 35 inches.
I can see it being used as a lap blanket also.This pattern looks quite lovely and elegant in any color.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.