- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this fun, quick little crochet heart amigurumi pattern will certainly inspire you to make some really great gifts. Available in three sizes, the Corazoncitos Hearts by Mia Zamora Johnson are fabulous! Make a bunch of these cute 3D amigurumi hearts and fill your home or someone else’s with a little extra love.
Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
•Worsted weight yarn in red
•Size G/4.5mm crochet hook
•Locking stitch markers
•Yarn & embroidery needles
•DMC Embroidery floss in- Very Dark Raspberry (777)- optional if you’re adding a face
•Set of Craft/Animal eyes 6 mm with safety backing (optional- only if you’re adding a
face and most definitely not rec. for children under 3)
•Poly-fil/Wool roving to stuff heart
Finished Size (approx.)
•3” for the big one
•2 1/4” for the middle one
•1 3/4”for the small one
Check out the original source for this Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Owlishly
Thanks to Mia Zamora Johnson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.