- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like