- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Block Stitch Baby Blanket
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
The beauty of this pattern is breathtaking! It truly resembles a colorful stained glass window. The Cathedral Window Square pattern by Lorene Eppolite is rated as easy and uses really simple, basic stitches. This beautiful 12″ square is fun to make as it can be done in a variety of color combinations.
Vanna’s Choice Worsted Weight 3.5 oz (100 g), 170 yards (156 m). Approx 85 yards in your choice of colors.
5.5mm (I) hook or hook needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Lorene Eppolite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.