- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
This crochet top is seriously impressive and gorgeous. To make it even more irresistible, this top is quite simple to make, too! This Summer Sweater by Diana M. is made using simple crochet techniques like single chain stitch and double crochet stitch. The design process is so much easier than you think. Seriously! You’ll be amazed!
Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
I did not keep the yarn ball wrapper to tell you exactly how many yards was in the ball of 50 grams. I can tell you that the yarn I used was very soft silk/wool blend and pretty thick. I think I used about 450 – 500 grams.
Check out the original source for this Superb Summer Sweater pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Category Beautiful
Thanks to Diana M. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.