- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern To Fall In Love With!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous, Simple And Quick, This Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Just What A Beginner Needs!
Making a cute little cardi for a special baby it’s so simple when using this baby pattern! It is gorgeous and lovely and you can only love it! This sweet little sweater is a very easy and fun pattern to work with. A great, quick pattern with many creative options, Crochet Baby Set #201 by Nell Armstrong allows experimenting with colors so you can use some of your stash. Add matching booties and hat to create a lovely crochet baby set.
Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: 5-ounces of 3-ply Baby Yarn.
CROCHET HOOK: One #3 Bone Hook.
1 ball of silk for Trimming.
Check out the original source for this Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doreen Knitting
Thanks to Nell Armstrong for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.