- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
Making a cute little cardi for a special baby it’s so simple when using this baby pattern! It is gorgeous and lovely and you can only love it! This sweet little sweater is a very easy and fun pattern to work with. A great, quick pattern with many creative options, Crochet Baby Set #201 by Nell Armstrong allows experimenting with colors so you can use some of your stash. Add matching booties and hat to create a lovely crochet baby set.
Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: 5-ounces of 3-ply Baby Yarn.
CROCHET HOOK: One #3 Bone Hook.
1 ball of silk for Trimming.
Check out the original source for this Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doreen Knitting
Thanks to Nell Armstrong for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.