- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
Here’s is a simple and quick baby blanket pattern for beginner crocheters. Amari Baby Blanket by V. Noël is an easy beginner friendly project that requires basic stitches to be completed. If you know how to simple crochet, double crochet and chain, making this baby blanket will be really fun. The baby blanket size can be easily customized by adjusting the foundation chain.
Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
Suggested yarn Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Caron Simply Soft Solids
Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn!
Yarn weight Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size 6.5 mm (K)
Yardage 800 – 900 yards (732 – 823 m)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters at: V. Noël.
Thanks to V. Noël for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.