- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
This is a really easy blanket pattern and works up very quickly. This Lush Life Blanket pattern by Bernat Design Studio is accompanied by a very helpful video by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. The tutorial is very easy to follow along and you’ll also learn how to change the size for the blanket.
Mikey is great in explaining patterns and making them easy to understand and follow for crocheters any level and he also offers a couple helpful tips during the video.
Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
(10.5 oz/300g; 220 yds/201 m)
Silver Steel (10001) -3 balls
Vintage White (10006) -3 balls
Size U.S. N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST