- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
This is a really easy blanket pattern and works up very quickly. This Lush Life Blanket pattern by Bernat Design Studio is accompanied by a very helpful video by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. The tutorial is very easy to follow along and you’ll also learn how to change the size for the blanket.
Mikey is great in explaining patterns and making them easy to understand and follow for crocheters any level and he also offers a couple helpful tips during the video.
Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
(10.5 oz/300g; 220 yds/201 m)
Silver Steel (10001) -3 balls
Vintage White (10006) -3 balls
Size U.S. N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST