- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
This gorgeous flower will help you bring summer in your house, any time of the year! This pattern will make you fall in love with the colour palettes. Maisie Flower by Sharron of Annie’s Place is colorful and joyful and simply lovely. The wonderful tutorial teaching how to make these scrumptious flowers and how to join them is amazingly well illustrated and explained.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annie’s Place
Thanks to Sharron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.