- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
This gorgeous flower will help you bring summer in your house, any time of the year! This pattern will make you fall in love with the colour palettes. Maisie Flower by Sharron of Annie’s Place is colorful and joyful and simply lovely. The wonderful tutorial teaching how to make these scrumptious flowers and how to join them is amazingly well illustrated and explained.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annie’s Place
Thanks to Sharron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.