- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
Seven cute hexagons make a beautiful flower and more colorful flower hexagons make a gorgeous blanket! This Flower Hexagons Blanket by Atty van Norel is the perfect pattern for spring, summer and any sunny day in your heart. One of the great advantages of this pattern is that you can use all your scrap yarn to create something really beautiful. The pattern for half hexagon is also given to allow you to make straight edges for your crochet flower blankets.
This blanket pattern comes with a very detailed photo tutorial. There are pictures of every step of the process, even a beginner can easily make it!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Atty’s
Thanks to Atty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.