- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- 10 Crochet Snowman Patterns for Winter Festivities
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.