- Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.