- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- Lovely Little Egg Cozy Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.