- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Patterns] 4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.