- [Free Patterns] These Newborn Cowboy Hat And Boots Are Adorable
- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] Really Fun To Make 6-Inch Square
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.